I’m a massage therapist with extensive advanced training and I’m very good at what I do, but that doesn’t mean I’m the right massage therapist for you. Consider the following:
- dealing with stress, depression and/or anxiety
- physically active, interested in pro-active self care and like to challenge your body
- in need of a chunk of time for yourself to be still and quiet
If you answered yes to one or more of the above and would like to make regular massage part of your wellness plan, sweet! This could work out. You can schedule an appointment right here, or call/email me and we’ll chat.
But, if you:
- want super extensive postural analysis or lymphatic drainage massage
- are looking for energy work like Polarity Therapy, Bars or Craniosacral Therapy
We’re probably not a good massage therapist/client match.
BUT DON’T WORRY, I have amazing colleagues who specialize in techniques and treatments that are not my thing. Check out my Links & Resources page, and if you have any questions, call or email me and I’ll help you find the massage therapist best for you.
You also may want to check out my cancellation, no-show and late arrival policies here